How to register with this lender as a new user
To register please Click here
How to contact this lender
Call our Lending Specialists Team on 020 7036 2020 Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm.
We may record and monitor calls. Or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Our mission is to build a bank that challenges the conventions of traditional banking. We aim to take a broader view of customer lending criteria, giving you direct access to expert underwriters and flexible solutions, quickly and conveniently.
First charge or second charge, residential or buy to let, unlike others we don’t box-tick or credit-score. Society is changing, and our mortgage products reflect that: from helping contractors and self-employed to those that don’t meet the typical high street profile.
- From 18 months trading – accountants certificate accepted
- Projections considered if 9 months into current trading period and have 2 years finalised
- Salary plus share of dividend used for Limited Companies
- No Credit Scoring
- CCJs/Defaults under £300 or over 36 months allowed
- Recent CCJs/Defaults and missed mortgage payments also considered
- From 3 months in the role
- Day rate x 5 x 46
- 1 month remaining on contract and evidence of renewal
Find out more about our first charge mortgage rates here.
You’ve also got access to our second charge mortgage range, great for customers with:
- Very competitive existing fixed/tracker rates on their current mortgage
- Recent CCJ’s/Defaults under £300
- Existing mortgage on interest only
- Early redemption charges
Customers can use funds for:
- Home improvements
- Business purposes
- Deposit for Buy to Let
- Debt consolidation
Take a look at our latest product guides here.
Call our Lending Specialists Team if you’ve any questions or case enquires on 020 7036 2020. If you haven’t already, you can register to place business online today.
|Fee received from lender|
|We'll pay you|
|Second Charge Loans||1.100%||1.000%|
|First Charge Lending||0.550%||0.500%|
|Bridging and Development Finance||1.500%||1.300%|