Nationwide for Intermediaries.
How to register with this lender as a new user
How to register for electronic trading:
Step 1: First you need to register your details with MTE to receive your User ID, Password and PIN number. After successfully completing this step you will need to wait 2 hours before returning to complete step 2.
Step 2: Once you have your MTE log in details, register with Nationwide (if you aren't already). After you have registered your details for MTE and Nationwide log on and you'll have immediate access to NFI Online.
Amend existing registration details
You can amend your existing registration details by signing onto NFI Online and selecting 'manage my details'. From here you will have the option to select three tabs, Personal Details, Company Details, Submission Routes.
To view or update your mailing preferences, e-mail address or contact details, please select Personal Details.
If you wish to update the address that is printed on KFIs and Offers, please select Company Details.
How to add Mortgage Club as a payment route with this lender
When registering with this lender, tell them that Legal & General Mortgage Club will be one of your nominated routes for payment.
You can amend your existing registration details by signing onto NFI Online and selecting 'manage my details'. The option to select three tabs, Personal Details, Company Details, Submission Routes will appear.
How to contact this lender
Broker Chat is an online instant messaging service open until 6pm, Monday to Friday. It’s a quick and convenient way to speak to one of our experienced advisers. You can:
Ask about new lending, products, procuration fees and registrations
Save a record of your online conversation
Give instant feedback on your Broker Chat experience
Useful links and phone numbers
Broker chat: http://www.nationwide-intermediary.co.uk/brokerchat
Service updates: http://www.nationwideintermediary.co.uk/news/service_updates
Submit a case and case tracking: www.nationwide-intermediary.co.uk/eservices
Tel: 0800 545 31 31
Option 1: Products, criteria and BDM Support
Option 2: System support
Tel: 0800 30 20 11 for case updates
Option 4 for mortgages, followed by option 1 for existing applications and option 3 for updates
When considering a mortgage for your client, we want Nationwide to be your first choice.
Together we’re helping your clients to get a foot on the housing ladder or take the next step up it. And with our shared commitment to first time buyers we’ve helped a record 75,000 people buy their first home.
We provide a range of flexible products with transparent fees, and our UK-wide network of Business Development Managers are on hand to answer any queries you may have. Additional support is provided by our Broker Support team who are only ever a phone call away.
Products and features
- 95% LTV products
- Family Deposit Mortgages
- Borrowing in Retirement up to the eldest applicants 85th birthday
- Free standard valuations on all homebuyer products
- Remortgage products with a free standard valuation or £500 cashback
- 10% overpayment allowance, based on original loan amount
- Support of affordable housing schemes including Help to Buy and Shared Ownership
- Instant DIPs, KFIs and product reservations
- Complete online applications
- Fully electronic declarations
- Immediate valuation instruction
- Print DIP certificates
- Scan and attach
Improvements to case submissions
- Better address targeting will make it easier to find your clients' addresses
- There'll now be an affordability check before obtaining a DIP
- You could now get an automated valuation decision at DIP stage
- In some cases, the introduction of automated income checks will remove the need to provide income proofs, leading to reduced application to offer times
|Fee received from lender|
|We'll pay you|