Penrith Building Society
How to register with this lender as a new user
Intermediaries can register with us, by completing a registration form. The registration form is located on our website.
We ask that intermediaries register with us once they have an application to submit, as inactive intermediaries are removed from panel if they don’t use us for a little while.
The Society accepts mortgage applications from intermediaries based within our heartland area (Cumbria, Yorkshire, Tyne & Wear, Northumberland, Durham & Lancashire). We have agreed that several L&G Mortgage Club members qualify as a selected partner. If you are located outside of our heartland area and are unsure of whether we will accept business from you, please just give us a call.
How to add Mortgage Club as a payment route with this lender
Intermediaries specify the payment route when they complete their registration form.
Why use Penrith Building Society?
- Joint Borrower / Sole Proprietor (just launched!)
- Retirement Interest Only from 55yrs – NO max term and ANY product can be selected from our residential range
- Guarantor – both residential and BTL
- BTL - First time buyer and FTLL (top slicing permitted)
- Expat – both residential and BTL
- Foreign Currency Income acceptable (check with lender for acceptable currencies)
- Multiple property on one title (annexes/holiday homes)
- Holiday Lets
- Second Homes
- B&B / Small hotels within area
- Concessionary Purchase
- Foster Income accepted
- Change in trading style (Sole to Ltd / or Partnership)
- Cases with minor historic adverse items considered
- Retention proc fees paid (0.20%)
- The Society lends on properties throughout England and Wales.
The Society has a diverse range of discounted products. We specialise in assisting quality borrowers, who benefit from our individual case assessment. Our products can be located on our website:
|Fee received from lender|
|We'll pay you|
|Residential||0.380% (max £1,500)||0.350% (max £1,450)|
|Buy to Let||0.380% (max £1,500)||0.350% (max £1,450)|
|Retention||0.200% (max £750)||0.180% (max £735)|