How to register with this lender as a new user
How to add Mortgage Club as a payment route with this lender
Please enter Legal & General Mortgage Club as your chosen payment route on page two of the application form (under Your Principal / Network section). You’ll also need to complete the Header sheet PDF: 43KB attached.
How to contact this lender
Contact your nearest Progressive branch to discuss a new mortgage application.
- Ballymena: 79 / 81 Wellington Street (028 25 642845)
- Bangor: 6 Castle Street (028 91 270348)
- Belfast: 33 / 37 Wellington Place (028 90 821821)
- Belfast: 7 Arthur Square, Cornmarket (028 90 320573)
- Coleraine: 17 The Diamond (028 70 329999)
- Enniskillen: 24 High Street (028 66 322470)
- Glengormley: 323 Antrim Road (028 90 839329)
- Lisburn: 3 Market Place (028 92 602802)
- Newtownards: 4 Conway Square (028 91 819709)
- Omagh: 40 High Street (028 82 250989)
- Portadown: 12 Market Street (028 38 330103)
- Derry: 3 Millennium Forum (028 71 372277)
What makes us different
We provide a personal and locally-based customer service, offering fast and efficient decisions on every application.
- Strong local knowledge
- No credit scoring
- Direct access to the decision makers
- An individual and personal service at a local level
- First Time Buyers and Home Movers- Fixed and variable rate products available up to 90% LTV.
- Self-build- Fixed and variable rate products available up to 75% LTV.
- Remortgage- Fixed and variable rate products available up to 80% LTV.
- NI Co-ownership- up to 95% of equity share available.
Submitting an mortgage application
Application forms can be downloaded at our website, and should be submitted to your local branch office.
|Fee received from lender|
|We'll pay you|
|Renegotiation products||0.200% (min £200)||0.190% (min £200)|
|All products||0.380% (min £175)||0.360% (min £175)|
Proc fee rates apply for loans over £30k.