Sainsbury's (Selected Partners Only)
How to register with this lender as a new user
Visit Sainsbury’s Bank and click the ‘Register’ button on the top right.
Enter your FCA number. If you are an adviser of an Appointed Representative (AR) firm, this will be your AR Firm Reference Number. Then add in your personal contact details and password information and you can start doing business with Sainsbury’s Bank straight away.
How to add Mortgage Club as a payment route with this lender
- Log in to the Broker Portal Site site.
- Select 'User Profile' from the top menu bar then 'Add or remove submission routes'.
- Select 'Legal and General Partnership Services Ltd’ and click on the arrow button to transfer into your preferred list.
- Enter your password to confirm the change and click ‘Save’.
- 'Legal and General Partnership Services Ltd’ will now appear as a submission route.
How to contact this lender
Call us on 0345 111 8001. We’re open 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm on Saturdays.
Calls may be recorded for security purposes and monitored under our quality control procedures, and are charged at local rates from landlines and mobiles.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can only reply to emails that are for general enquiries. Please don’t send emails about specific cases or include customer data. If you have a question about a specific case we’d recommend you call us.
You can also find contact details for our team of BDMs on our website.
As we get our new mortgage business up and running we are currently limiting the number of intermediary lending partners that we are working with. If you are a Mortgage Adviser with London and Country, Mortgage Advice Bureau, Stonebridge, First Mortgage Direct, Alexander Hall, SPF Private Clients and Springtide Capital, you are able to do business with us immediately. We look forward to widening our distribution further in the future.
Designed with you in mind
We’ve worked extremely closely with brokers, taking on board their feedback as we designed our processes, lending criteria, online technology, product and service offering. So we can offer you:
- clear and transparent processes and policies
- a robust Decision in Principle process with information that carries over to full application
- a quick and easy-to-use online mortgage application system
- access to a dedicated team of underwriters and consultants.
- Lending throughout England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland (inc BTL).
- Fixed rates available to 95% LTV on purchases and 90% on re-mortgages.
- All residential mortgages come with a free standard valuation.
- Fee assisted legals or cashback alternative across all residential re-mortgage products.
- Unencumbered properties eligible for fee assisted package.
- All residential mortgages come with an added shopping reward where customers can earn up to £400 in vouchers against their grocery bill over 2 years.
- Maximum term of 40 years available.
- LTI multiples capped at 5x for LTV’s <85% for 2nd time buyers. 4.5x for all other borrowing.
- 80% of bonus/overtime/commission taken with a 1 year history (capped at 100% of basic salary).
- 80% of excess rental income can be taken towards affordability with the production of 3x bank statements and a copy of the AST.
- Let to Buy (onward purchase) applications acceptable.
- Second homes considered to 95%.
Buy to Let Highlights
- Consumer and Business BTL applications accepted.
- Let to Buy applications accepted.
- One applicant must earn a minimum income of £20k.
- ICR of 125% at 5% applied for transitional re-mortgages.
- No requirement to be an owner occupier but must currently own a property.
- FTB acceptable if joint application with second time buyer.
|Fee received from lender|
|We'll pay you|
|Buy to Let||0.500%||0.480%|