Sainsbury's (Selected Partners Only)
How to register with this lender as a new user
Visit Sainsbury’s Bank and click the ‘Register’ button on the top right.
Enter your FCA number. If you are an adviser of an Appointed Representative (AR) firm, this will be your AR Firm Reference Number. Then add in your personal contact details and password information and you can start doing business with Sainsbury’s Bank straight away.
How to add Mortgage Club as a payment route with this lender
- Log in to the Broker Portal Site site.
- Select 'User Profile' from the top menu bar then 'Add or remove submission routes'.
- Select 'Legal and General Partnership Services Ltd’ and click on the arrow button to transfer into your preferred list.
- Enter your password to confirm the change and click ‘Save’.
- 'Legal and General Partnership Services Ltd’ will now appear as a submission route.
How to contact this lender
Call us on 0345 111 8001. We’re open 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm on Saturdays.
Calls may be recorded for security purposes and monitored under our quality control procedures, and are charged at local rates from landlines and mobiles.
You can also email us at email@example.com
We can only reply to emails that are for general enquiries. Please don’t send emails about specific cases or include customer data. If you have a question about a specific case we’d recommend you call us.
You can also find contact details for our team of BDMs on our website.
Sainsbury’s has announced it will immediately stop all mortgage sales
25 September 2019 Sainsburys have decided to cease mortgage sales due to a profits warning.
Their website has the following message:
We are no longer accepting new Mortgage applications.
If you would like to check the status of an existing customer application then please log into the Intermediary portal for the latest status updates.
|Fee received from lender|
|We'll pay you|
|Buy to Let||0.500%||0.480%|