How to register with this lender as a new user
As a member of L&G mortgage club you can register to become accredited and gain access to our range of products today.
To become accredited with us visit this link and fill in your details:https://securedlending.shawbrook.co.uk/brokerhub/SignUp
In addition please download and complete the following:
- Intermediary Agreement
- Residential On boarding Questionnaire
Send these two documents, along with copies of the below to: email@example.com
- Indemnity Cover
- Organisational Chart
Upon receipt of the documents, we will carry out due diligence and look to have you registered to transact business with us within 24 hours.
If you have any queries with regard to the required documentation outlined above, or have any cases you would like to discuss, please call the Sales Team on 0330 123 4366 or email the enquiry through on firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to add Mortgage Club as a payment route with this lender
When you submit an application online, please ensure you select Legal & General as your payment route.
Shawbrook Bank, three time winner of the Moneyfacts ‘Best Secured Loan Provider’ (2015 – 2017) joined the L&G panel in 2017. Not only will you have access to their Prime Second Charge Mortgage range, but also their new 55 Plus Interest-Only Mortgage that offers a solution to older borrowers who need to pay off a balance on an existing interest-only mortgage, or those who are mortgage free but looking to raise funds for their retirement.
Why Shawbrook Bank?
Shawbrook offers tailored financial products and a personal service that you won’t get from high street banks. As well as having efficient systems in place, they also take the time to look at your customer’s personal circumstances, rather than just relying on fixed rules and box-ticking.
Product Highlights: Prime Second Charge Mortgage Range
- Rates from 3.40% + base rate
- Lender Fee Free range
Loans from £5,000 - £500,000 (gross)
- Applicants can be aged up to 80 years (at the end of the mortgage term)
- Up to 95% LTV
- Terms from 3 – 25 years
- No Early Repayment Charges (ERCs)
- Free and flexible overpayments
Product Highlights: 55 Plus Interest-Only Mortgage
- Borrowers can be up to the age of 85 at the end of the mortgage term (the main income earner must be aged between 55 – 75 at mortgage inception)
- 5 – 15 year terms
- Variable rates from 4.75%
- Fixed rates from 5.00%
- Loans from £25,000 - £1 million (including fees)
Contact the team with an enquiry today on 0330 123 4366 or email@example.com
Submitting your customer’s second charge mortgage application couldn’t be easier using our broker hub ‘DJ’.
‘DJ’ was developed in-house and designed around the needs of our brokers. Our process is entirely online and through intelligent questioning and integration with Equifax and Land Registry, you will receive a bespoke and accurate list of requirements needed to support the application. At the end of the process ‘DJ’ will also allow you to:
- Refer cases outside of our standard underwriting criteria at the click of a button
- Communicate directly with our sales or underwriting teams via the messaging facility
- Download the Binding Mortgage Offer (BMO) and mortgage deed online as soon as it’s been issued
- Receive real-time case updates
- Set different user permissions for different members of staff
View our how to guide
Watch Our Videos
|Fee received from lender|
|We'll pay you|
|Second Charge Loans||1.250%||1.000%|
|Later Life Lending||1.250%||1.000%|