How to register with this lender as a new user
How to add Mortgage Club as a payment route with this lender
When completing the application form, write Legal & General Mortgage Club in the relevant box in section 1 of the application form.
How to contact this lender
Please, call the Telephone Business Development Desk on 0121 521 4000, or email email@example.com
Tipton & Coseley Building Society
Here at The Tipton, we are a successful building society based within the heart of the West Midlands. Providing mortgages throughout England and Wales since 1901, we are committed to providing excellent customer service and dedicated to helping our brokers help their clients.
Our mission is to enable people to buy their own homes at all stages of life. We do this through a range of mortgage products, and a manual underwriting process.
- Mortgage Surgery: Our mortgage underwriters host a daily Mortgage Surgery, allowing our Intermediary Support Team to discuss any non standard cases. This means we can get an initial decision on your complex cases within 24 hours (all before a DIP has been submitted). Simply call us on 0121 521 4000 to discuss your case.
- No Credit Scoring: Our manual underwriting process means that we can consider each case on its own merits, rather than using computer based decision making systems.
- Later Life / RIO Mortgages: If your clients are looking to borrow into/during their retirement, our Later Life and RIO mortgage ranges are available to help. We will also consider lending on purpose built retirement properties.
- Contractors: We will now underwrite long term subcontractors on an employed basis, using gross income to determine their maximum level of borrowing. We also have criteria in place to assist those on short term renewable contracts.
- Self Employed Applicants: Our lending criteria allows us to consider applications from sole traders, partners and limited company directors. Subject to acceptable proof of income.
For more information about The Tipton and our lending criteria, visit our website at www.thetipton.co.uk/intermediaries
Residential Lending criteria: www.thetipton.co.uk/intermediaries/residential-lending-criteria/
Buy to Let Lending criteria: www.thetipton.co.uk/intermediaries/buy-to-let-lending-criteria/
You don’t need to register with us until you’re ready to submit your first application.
We recommend you submit a Decision in Principle (DIP) initially, to allow us to make an initial assessment on the case. You can download a DIP by clicking here.
When you’re ready to submit an application, please complete our online application form on our website. Alternatively, you can use our paper form and send a scanned copy to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details, please click here.
If you have a case to run past our team, or simply want to know more about The Tipton, call our Intermediary help desk on 0121 521 4000, or visit our website at www.thetipton.co.uk.
Your Business Development Manager details can be found by clicking here.
|Fee received from lender|
|We'll pay you|
|Residential||0.420% (min £225)||0.400% (min £200)|
|Retirement Interest Only||0.420% (min £225)||0.400% (min £200)|
|Buy to Let||0.450% (min £225)||0.400% (min £220)|