Who are they?
Bower Retirement are a national award winning equity release advice specialist, providing independent advice to homeowners aged 55 and over. They are directly authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and are members of the Equity Release Council.
Bower provides face to face advice across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Their account managers and advisers work closely with their introducers to support their needs. For high net worth referrals, they have a team of specialist advisers who have access to bespoke terms through Bower Private Clients.
How does the referral process work?
Bowers referral scheme enables you to offer the financial service of equity release to your clients.
When you refer a client to Bower, a member of their friendly head office team will contact them to arrange a free no-obligation appointment in the comfort of their home or your office. Together we will explore whether equity release is suitable for your client’s circumstances.
If it is found to be suitable, you and your clients will be assigned an adviser who will keep you informed throughout the entire process along with support from head office.
Being a Legal & General Mortgage Club member means you’ll receive an Enhanced Introducer fee on completion.
Working with you
They are proud to offer the following to all of their introducer partners:
- You can receive marketing and training support to help you identify potential equity release clients within your database from Bower’s account managers and your local adviser
- There’s a no cross-selling guarantee
- They own full compliance responsibility
- They have High Net Worth advisers who provide a bespoke service
- You can be involved with your case as much or as little as you wish. You’re also welcome to attend client’s appointments and meet your local adviser
- You’ll not only receive an enhanced Introducer Fee by being an L&G Mortgage Club member but your clients will also benefit from special deals that they regularly receive from lenders such as free valuations and cash backs.
Join their growing panel of introducers today and discover how easy it can be to expand your business portfolio and extend the solution of equity release to your clients. Please contact the Bower Partnerships team on 0203 817 6050 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What lenders do they use?
As award winning equity release specialists, their advisers advise from the whole of the Equity Release market and are not tied to any lender. Bower is a member of the Equity Release Council of which its Standards Board exists to ensure that equity release products are safe and reliable for consumers.
How to refer to them?
Please visit the Bower Retirement website.