Great Reasons to Choose LV=
LV= is one of the UK’s leading financial mutual. They’ve been providing financial stability to their customers since 1843 as Liverpool Victoria, and they’re fully committed to the intermediary market. By working with them, you will get the support you can expect from a respected and financially strong provider (they have a B+ overall Financial Strength rating – very strong*).
Their range of award-winning protection, retirement and investment products are both good value and highly rated by organisations such as Which?, Moneywise, and Defaqto. Each member of their 6,000 staff is encouraged and empowered to deliver the very best level of service to their 5.7million+ members and customers. Their brand and values have helped them grow into the successful business they are today.
Why Choose LV - Equity Release?
- Clear and fixed Early Repayment Charges – 5% of capital in years 1-5, 3% in years 6-10. No Early Repayment Charge after 10 years, or within 3 years of first life on a joint mortgage either dying or going into long term care
- Guaranteed 15 year reserve facility on Flexible Lifetime Mortgage
- Your clients can benefit from a more tailored pricing structure on Lifetime Mortgage - Lump Sum+
- Sheltered accommodation accepted if over 3 years old subject to lease conditions
- No Negative Equity Guarantee - This means that even if the future value of your client's home is less than the amount they owe, their estate will never be left with a debt from their lifetime mortgage when they die or go into long term care
- They guarantee that your client can stay in their home as long as the terms and conditions of the mortgage are met. Clients can also transfer the mortgage to a new property (subject to it meeting our lending criteria at that time)
- A dedicated support team, specialising in Equity Release since 2002 and committed to making sure your client's application process is as smooth as possible
- They are a member of the Equity Release Council and their lifetime mortgage products offer additional features and safeguards in line with their code of conduct to help protect your clients.
This is a lifetime mortgage. To understand the features and risks, ask for a personalised illustration.
Find out more at https://www.lv.com/adviser/equity-release or call 0800 028 8974.
*Source: AKG Consulting, Company Profile & Financial Strength Report, September 2015
How to register with LV=
Setting up an agency
To access the LV= Equity Release products, you’ll need to agree to their terms of business by setting up an agency with them.
They work with ORIGO to provide a streamlined application process.
If you’re an appointed representative of a firm or network that already has an agency with them, you can contact their agency team and they’ll do all the paperwork for you.
To contact the team you can call them on 0800 032 8633* (option 1) or Textdirect: 18001 0800 032 8633. Their lines are open Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm. Alternatively you can email them on firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to add Mortgage Club as a payment route
Let the sales desk know that you want to use L&G mortgage club when you request a KFI quotation
How to contact us
To get a quote call the LV= Equity Release Desk on 0800 028 8974*
Textdirect: first dial 18001*
8.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Or email them:
- Pre-application enquiries - email@example.com
- New business application enquires - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post-completion case enquiries - email@example.com
For any agency or registration queries please contact 0800 032 8633 (option 1) or Textdirect: 18001 0800 032 8633. Their lines are open Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm. Alternatively you can email them on firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please note LV= may record and/or monitor calls for training and audit purposes