When you choose us to take care of your Priority Protection business, you can expect an exceptional level of service throughout the application process - for both yourself and your customer.
Our philosophy is to encourage an open relationship, to help ensure that business is underwritten and completed with the minimal amount of disruption to you and your client.
We understand the importance of individual attention and therefore you will have access to a specialist Priority Protection Team to help you through the application process. By working together we can deliver a service that feels second to none.
Our service to you
- Access to a Priority Protection underwriter at the pre-submission stage, to discuss your case specifics.
- A single point of contact throughout the submission process
- Active management of your pipeline business to ensure applications progress quickly.
- Regular updates on the status of all your Priority Protection cases.
- A Proposal tracking facility providing automatic updates on the progress of your applications.
- Flexible client medical examination arrangements in partnership with the Harley Street Doctors Group.
The Harley Street Doctors Group has over 14 years experience of providing mobile insurance medicals throughout the UK and has developed an enviable reputation across the industry for providing outstanding levels of service.
Our service to your client
Flexible appointments for medical examinations conducted by the Harley Street Doctors Group. This means that your client can choose a time, date and location that suits them.
A welcome call from the Harley Street Doctors Group to arrange a medical appointment (if required) and to answer any queries your client may have.
A courtesy call prior to their medical appointment to ensure they are clear on what to expect and what to bring with them.
At the end of the examination your client will be provided with a summary of their health screen.
Complete confidentiality and peace of mind throughout the whole process.
Handling your clients with care
You and your Client can benefit from our Priority Protection service across all Personal and Business Protection product ranges.
An application will be eligible for this service when the sum assured meets the following criteria:
- Life Insurance - £600,000 and over.
- Family and Personal Income Plan (FPIP) - £600,000 and over*.
- Critical Illness Cover (CIC) - £350,000 and over.
- Income Protection Benefit (IPB) - £2,000 per month and over.
*Based on commuted benefit