- Business Protection
- Relevant Life Plan
- State of the Nation's SMEs
- The Rough Guide To Business Protection
- Webinars and workshops
- Step by step
- Running A Sucessful Seminar
- Trust Hubs
- Priority Protection Promise
- Training Videos
- Business Owner Testimonials
- Adviser Testimonial
- Sales Support
- Contact us
Asset TV's Akademis Training Portal
Richard Kateley, Head of Intermediary Development, Legal & General talks about:
- Understanding the core protection needs of business in the UK
- How to work with 3rd parties such as lawyers and accountants
- How to engage with business owners on business protection
Richard Kateley, Head of Intermediary Development, talks about our latest research and discusses the key areas of business protection; debt, profit, relevant life plans and share protection.
Understanding Share Protection - Asset TV's Akademis Training Portal
Richard Kateley, Head of Intermediary Development and Stuart Halliwell, Market Development Manager discuss the implications of having no protection in place, working with a solicitor and why to choose this market.
Protection Key Persons - Asset TV's Akademia Training Portal
Stuart Halliwell and Robert Betts, Market Development Managers discuss who to insure, key persons to cover, tax issues and company accountancy
NEW: Introducing you to Group Protection
Legal & General Group Protection have partnered up with Akademia TV to bring you a series of educational videos on Group Protection.
Terms & Conditions
This is not a consumer advertisement. It is intended for professional financial advisers and should not be relied upon by private customers or any other persons.