OLP Connect is our online protection quote and application system. It gives you the ability to quote, apply and manage all of your protection cases in one user-friendly system.In the latest development of Online Protection Connect (OLPC), we’ve simplified your online experience and access to your client’s information has been made easier through digitisation.
Combined with our previous enhancements, you now have the ability to generate new business and the flexibility to manage your pipeline applications in one central place.
New for 2017
Newly designed 'underwriting decision' screen on OLPC
- We’ve designed a new screen layout, making it easier to compare the alternative product options on a non-standard terms application.
- A new button has been created on the New Business Tab showing declined and postponed applications separately from those that can be completed.
Existing Business AGENTHUB
- We have improved the visibility of total potential commission loss
- The default sort search results has been modified so it is now available in date order
- Where you have multiple accounts under different agency numbers you can now see the data for all your cases under one log-in (subject to appropriate authority and account manager approval)
Online ‘New Business Accept New Offer’ letters reducing paper correspondence
- We’re not changing our process but we are changing the ‘New Business Accept New Offer’ letters to emails.
Reviewable Critical Illness Cover emails
- Where customers have indicated that they want a digital journey, the existing 5 year review letter will be replaced by an e-mail when they reach their first 5 yearly review in 2021.
- If the review has resulted in a change in premium then the email will ask the customer to access My Account to review the proposed changes.
In our latest phase of OLPC improvements, the functionality has remained largely the same; however we have digitised some of your client’s case information to make your work life easier and help you work smarter!
To find out more about these improvements download our user guides: