Improvements to your application and case management system (OLPC)
Here at Legal & General we are committed to continuously improving our processes and systems to make it easy to do business with us. We know that it’s important that you are able to get information quickly and easily in order to get your customer covered. Following exciting changes implemented in November 2019, as part of our Intermediary Designed strategy, we are pleased to announce further improvements to OLP Connect. These will provide you with better visibility and an improved self-serve user experience, which is even more important in the current climate
April 2020 Improvements
- Decision screen hyperlink - Less clicks, better user experience. Once terms have been offered you will now have the ability to link straight through from the ‘Application Summary’ screen to the ‘Decision’ screen. Here you can accept/reject terms, and view the reasons for the decisions.
- Displaying actions required to put cover on risk- Provides more clarity and better functionality. Once the decision has been made you will see a list of any outstanding actions which need to be completed in order to place the policy on risk. We will also inform you of the date any actions were raised and completed.
- Payment and collection details – We appreciate that managing customer expectations regarding payment collections is an important step in helping retain cover. Therefore we will display the policy payment information on the overview screen, including preferred collection dates, premium amounts and dates of the previous and next payments.
- Visibility of changes to live policies – Stay informed once the policies go live. We appreciate you don’t want to feel as though you’re in the dark. Our new ‘Post Completion’ stage will now provide you with information of any changes, and subsequent actions, that take place on a live policy. This includes any changes to decisions due to further medical disclosures or post-sale medical evidence requests
- An easier way for you to manage your contact preferences – Better case management. We know it’s important that you have control in how and what we communicate to you and your customers. You now have the ability to edit your contact preferences from your overview screen when logged in to a case.
We will shortly also be adding 6 new videos to the dedicated Agent hub to explain in more detail each of the above changes.
Please contact your Legal & General relationship manager with any questions or feedback.