Our new report reveals that the average employee in the UK now has a Deadline to Breadline of just 32 days.
It’s a wake-up call to think that just over four weeks of a family or individual losing their usual sources of income, the average UK employee will be reliant upon state benefits and friends and family alone for financial support.
Why not view our infographic for a quick overview of some of the key findings which include:
- 32 days on average, is all employees in the UK have until their savings run out and they could be on the breadline financially, without some other income to rely on
- it would take the average employee eight years and four months to save one year’s average UK gross salary – £27,600
- 23% of households have no savings, so for these people their ‘Deadline to the Breadline’ could be tomorrow.
- average UK savings is £321.
- the average UK household debt is £4,674
Download our Infographic
Why not use our calculator to help work out how long your clients could have until they are on the breadline.