2019 service round up
Improving on our Brilliant Basics
As part of our Intermediary Designed strategy, we listened to your feedback, and worked with you to help you grow your business and deliver a great underwriting service.
Existing Business Agent Hub
A major part of improving our support for intermediaries has involved developing our Existing Business Agent Hub in the following ways:
- One-stop retention info – This allows you to see more accurate reinstatement info and manage your client contact more efficiently.
- Increased visibility - See full details of any bounced direct debit payments - including the date, whether we’re representing premiums and the amount outstanding when a payment is missed.
- Improved clarity of arrears - In addition to showing you if direct debits have been reinstated and paid, we’re providing the amount of arrears and how clients choose to pay these.
- Extended display of events - We've increased our display from 6 months, up to 12 months for all direct debit bounce and cancellation events. We can cater for situations where the commission is reclaimed more than 6 months after the event occurs.
Web Chat Service: Making it easier to get in touch
In addition to our system updates, we also introduced a Web Chat service, making it easier to contact us in the way that suits you.
- Real-time support from Legal & General - between 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
- Support for both new and existing business queries – enabling you to speak to clients on the phone whilst chatting with us – so you can get policies on risk quicker.
To access, just click the ‘Live Chat’ button on Agent Hub and OLPC.
Changed our online application system
We updated our case tracking tool in OLPC on the 25th November.
We made changes to improve the way we communicate with you about your clients applications.
- Simplified Navigation – A new overview page showing all clients, product and adviser information in one place.
- Easily Accessed Information – Better visibility of any outstanding information required to get your clients covered. This includes outstanding medical evidence, along with reasons for decisions and full visibility of GP invoices. This will help you to have more informed conversations with your clients.
- New Progress Status – We’ve added a progress bar for you to track your applications through every stage of the journey. This includes changes made after the policy has gone live.
We’re committed to working closer with you. Listening to what you need and making changes. After all, what matters to you, matters to us.
Visit our dedicated page where the changes are explained, alongside a series of short and informative video demos.