Making it easier to process whole of life applications
We’ve digitised the Whole of Life Protection Plan application process and made changes to some aspects of the product, to make it quicker and easier for you to do business.
Whole of life integrated with OLP Connect, and more
We’re pleased to share five key improvements to the whole of life application process:
- A new seamless, digital journey to make it quicker and easier for you to process applications
- Policy option now integrated with IPipeline, Iress, DLP, Webline and True Potential, which will pre-populate information into OLP Connect
- We now offer ‘Changing your policy’ options on some rated cases
- We’ve increased the limits for ‘Changing your policy’ options
- Wellbeing Support is now available to your clients when they take out whole of life
We are still accepting paper applications for whole of life until 30th April 2022.
Updates to ‘Changing your policy’ options
Your client can now use the ‘Changing your Policy’ option where their policy has a rating of up to 100%, or a per mile rating of up to 2.
We’ve also made some changes to the maximum age and amount of cover for the ‘changing your policy’ options.
|Reason for Whole of Life Protection Plan||
Updates to ‘Changing your policy’
|Inheritance tax (IHT) protection||
Introducing Wellbeing Support to whole of life cover
Your clients can now access Wellbeing Support, provided by RedArc Assured Limited, from the day their policy begins. Any clients with an existing whole of life policy will now also have access to the service.
It can be difficult to be heard and to find the right help in today’s busy world, particularly when it comes to serious life challenges. That’s why Wellbeing Support puts listening to individual client needs at the centre and provides personalised help. Your clients can speak to one of the specialist nurses for practical and emotional assistance when needed.
Read more about Wellbeing Support.
*Unless in respect of marriage/divorce, entry into/ dissolution of a registered civil partnership, where this option can only be used once