Whether you’re entirely new to Legal & General or looking to generate a quote, the easy steps below will help you get set up to do business with us.
Do I need an agency number?
If you're a member of a network or a larger firm, check with your head office as there's probably already an established contact with us or even a master agency already set up. They should be able to help you get a sub-agency number.
If you're directly authorised you should apply directly with us. Find out more
The retirement health and lifestyle form
How do I generate a quote?
The retirement health and lifestyle form is the Electric Common Quotation Request Form and allows you to gather medical and lifestyle information to present to each individual provider. Once complete, for us, the information will need to be entered into the appropriate whole of market research portal in order to generate a fully guaranteed underwritten quote. Alternatively, if you've medical information in addition to the retirement health and lifestyle form, such as hospital letters, these can be emailed to email@example.com for consideration.
Can I start a quote and complete it later?
Yes, you can 'part complete' the request - for example, if additional information needs to be obtained to help the application. The portal will let you save, retrieve and edit partly and fully completed quote requests.
We provide you our best quote, first time, every time and guarantee this for 35 days. If you need to obtain a new quote or need to change any of the details, you can retrieve and edit your quote on the portal.
My quotes are always indicative?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to assist with your issue.
If your quotations are being returned as indicative due to an agency number issue, the below guides should help to resolve the problem:
- The Exchange (Iress) - A common issue can be found in PDF file: Iress agency solution guide PDF size: 255KB This issue can be simply resolved by updating your account on the Iress portal.
- Assureweb - A common issue can be found in PDF file: Assureweb agency solution guide PDF size: 362KB This issue can be simply resolved by updating your account on the Assureweb portal.
Help and support for you
Our in-house portals experts are available to help you make the most of how you can use portals in your annuity business. To contact them please email email@example.com.
Portal support for annuities
We want to help you unlock the potential that portals can offer your business. They offer the speed of return needed in such a time pressured environment. A fully underwritten and guaranteed quote for an enhanced annuity can be with you in a few seconds, subject to medical details provided. To make the most of these tools within your business model, we also give you the support and expertise of our in-house portals experts.
Our team can:
- Offer hands on support, helping you get the most out of the portal you use, relevant to the way you run your business, helping you save time and money.
- Provide training and assistance to resolve on going issues with annuity quotes, such as, why a quote has been returned as indicative rather than guaranteed.
- Give you access to our training guides and tools, enabling you to get the best possible outcome for your clients.
To contact the team please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To quote for our Lifetime Mortgages, you'll need to register with us to produce a Key Facts Illustrations (KFI). Find out how to register below.
KFI full registration
This option will register you to do business with us and provide you with KFI portal log on credentials. You're only eligible for this option if your firm wasn't previously registered with Newlife. KFI full registration