Portfolio Plus Pension
A wide range of insured funds to invest in and a choice of ways to access the pension pot. A personal pension investing in insured funds with multiple options including self-investment, Flexi-Access Drawdown and Uncrystallised Funds Pension Lump Sum payments.
See ourPDF file: Portfolio Plus Funds Guide for Insured Funds W13766 PDF size: 904KB
See our Pension Freedoms page.
At a glance
What is it?
- A personal pension for accumulating savings in a broad range of insured funds.
- No need to transfer to another product to self-invest and/or take Flexi-Access Drawdown or Uncrystallised Funds Pension Lump Sum payments.
Consider if your clients
- Want more investment choices than a Stakeholder pension can offer.
- Have no immediate plans to self-invest but may wish to in the future.
- Can make a minimum regular monthly contribution of £200, or have at least £5,000 as a single payment or transfer from another pension scheme.
- Want a choice of ways to access their pension pot under the pension freedoms.
The value of investments can fall as well as rise and is not guaranteed.
Why choose us?
We offer a wide range of investments
Clients can choose from over 120 insured funds and 20 fund managers.
Our charges are competitive
The rate of annual management charge reduces with larger pension pots.
Choice and flexibility
Your clients can exercise the
self-investment option after 30 days to give them greater control over where they invest.