RICS Home Survey Level 2
Although a mortgage valuation is an essential part of your customer’s journey to purchasing a new home, they don’t provide the same level of detail about the condition of a property that a survey does.
We offer the traditional RICS Home Survey Level 2.
Legal & General SmartrSurvey
SmartrSurvey meets the needs of today’s property buyer by combining the benefits of a professional survey with the delivery of the report in a desktop format to their chosen device.
It provides lenders with the opportunity to de-couple the mortgage valuation from RICS Homebuyer requests, which allows you to make a quicker offer whilst still treating customers fairly.
Your customers can expect:
- A photo-rich report delivered digitally to a mobile device.
- Pre and post inspection call from the surveyor.
- Information about property defects, using a simple red, amber, green rating system and photographs to illustrate the areas of the property that may need attention.
- A suggested timeline and advice regarding the urgency of any recommended repairs.
RICS Home Survey Level 3
For properties that are unsuitable for a SmartrSurvey, we offer a building survey.
This type of survey includes:
- A thorough inspection of the property by a qualified surveyor.
- A detailed report on a wide range of issues.
- An outline of repair options and the likely consequences of inactivity.
- Advice for your customer’s legal team.
- Details of serious risks and dangerous conditions.