A range of information, advice and services to help employees deal with issues and events in their everyday life.
We understand the importance of a healthy workforce so we've developed Worklife Solutions - a range of information, advice and services to help employees deal with issues and events in their everyday life.
These benefits can:
- help manage staff absenteeism;
- motivate staff;
- improve employee engagement;
- reduce the impact of stress in the workplace; and
- assist employees in every day matters
Whether your client is already insured by us or you’re thinking of insuring your client with us for the first time, you can show the enhanced benefits we offer to our policyholders and their employees.
Worklife Solutions tools include:
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Our EAP is available with all our group protection products. It's a positive, preventative programme of information, advice and services that help employees deal with events and issues in their everyday work and personal life.
- Mental wellbeing Support for employers and their employees to help lift the mental health taboo and encourage more conversations in the workplace about mental health. Through our NotARedCard campaign, we’re using the symbolism of the Red Card which in many sports is the ultimate punishment for bad or inappropriate behavior.
Our bespoke NotARedCard website contains tips, resources and information on helping managers and employees start the conversation with their colleagues.