If changing provider, we have the solutions
We understand the key challenges that your clients will face if they choose to change their auto enrolment provider, and we have solutions to their questions. These may include:
- What are my duties for each category of employees?
- How do I treat different categories of employees fairly when the existing scheme becomes non-qualifying?
- How do I manage newly enrolled employees who are still in their opt out period?
- How should I manage the communications process to avoid confusion for my employees?
- Are my record keeping duties affected?
Do your clients need help with eligibility assessment?
If your clients wish to move their existing auto enrolment scheme to us, we can help with their eligibility assessment. It's simple, we just need to understand their requirements including their payroll cycle and processes. They will need to provide us with an employee data file along with their historical payroll data.
We'd like to share our experience and expertise with you. For more information including cost and timeframes please speak to your usual Legal & General contact.