Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Free services with all our group protection products
We offer a telephone and online Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) service with all of our products. It is a valuable, free benefit for you and your employees if you take out any of our group protection products.
We also offer support to immediate family members* of employees who can benefit from access to our EAP telephone support services.
Our EAP is provided by Health Assured. It is a confidential and easy to use advice and information service for your employees.
We believe EAP can help towards reducing absence and improve workplace productivity. It offers your employees support and help with every day issues like stress, family concerns, relationships, illness, retirement and personal crises.
*Immediate family members are defined as a spouse, partner, registered civil partner and children aged 16 to 24 in full time education, living in the same household.
EAP offers a variety of benefits to you and your employees:
Telephone based support
For all staff, including those not covered by our group protection policy. Immediate family members of employees can benefit from access to our EAP telephone support services. This delivers confidential and unlimited 24/7 support on a range of topics, issues and matters.
- Unlimited access to support for emotional and practical problems, available 24/7
- Medical information
- Legal information
- Immediate crisis intervention
- Access to the My Healthy Advantage mobile app
- Access to a Health and Wellbeing Portal
- Online CBT courses
- Online trauma courses
- Video counselling
- Counselling support via email
- LiveAgent instant chat
New features and functionality include
- Better search functionality
- Weekly mood tracker
- Mini health checks
- Four week plans
- Improved support and contact options
- Personalised content
Face-to-face bereavement counselling
- Up to eight counselling sessions available to the immediate family of the deceased employees covered by our Group Life Assurance and Dependants' Pension policy.
- Advice on practical concerns such as probate and tax issues in the event of an employee's death.
- Support to deal with grief and feelings of anxiety for immediate family members of your deceased employee.
Available 24 hours a day, get in touch with a specialist professional 365 days a year. Calls may be recorded.
FREEPHONE 0800 316 9337
Access code : worklife
Password : worklife
My Healthy Advantage App
For Group Income Protection policy holders
If your employee has an income protection policy with Legal & General, they'll need to use the code below to get access to a wealth of information on their iOS or Android device. To download the application to their mobile device, search 'My Healthy Advantage' in the App Store or Google Play.
For employees without a Group Income Protection policy
If your employee has a group protection policy with Legal & General they'll be able to access to a wealth of information on their iOS or Android device. To download the application to their mobile device, search ‘My Healthy Advantage’ in the App Store or Google Play.
Use code: worklife