Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Free services with all our group protection products
We offer telephone and online Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) service with all of our products. It is a valuable, free benefit for you and your employees if you take out any of our group protection products.
Our EAP is provided by Health Assured. EAP is a confidential and easy to use advice and information service for your employees.
We believe EAP can help towards reducing absence and improve workplace productivity. It offers your employees support and help with every day issues like stress, family concerns, relationships, illness, retirement and personal crises.
EAP offers a variety of benefits to you and your employees:
Telephone based support
- For all staff, including those not covered by the policy.
- Telephone counselling, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), telephone based bereavement counselling, immediate crisis intervention, manager support, legal information service, medical information, specialist advice.
- Access to factsheets, guides, links and podcasts
Face-to-face bereavement counselling
- Five free face-to-face counselling sessions available to the immediate family of the deceased employees covered by our Group Life Assurance and Dependants' Pension policy.
- Advice on practical concerns such as probate and tax issues in the event of an employee's death.
- Support to deal with grief and feelings of anxiety for immediate family members of your deceased employee.