For existing Select Portfolio Bond customers only.
If you have a Select Portfolio Bond with us with a fund name ending in 'LS4' or 'LS5', you may be able to make an additional investment into your bond.
Your most recent Statement will show if your bond name(s) end in 'LS4' or 'LS5'.
Please call us or your adviser for more information.
Consider making an additional investment if you:
- Have a further £5,000 or more to invest.
- Are looking for an income, growth potential, or a combination of the two.
- Are prepared to invest for five years, ideally longer.
- Are prepared to accept some risk to your money.
- Are looking for an investment that could also be used with a trust to potentially reduce your estate's liability to inheritance tax.
The value of your Select Portfolio Bond, and any income taken from it, can go down as well as up and you may get back less than you've invested.
You can invest in the Select Portfolio Bond for as long as you like. There is no set end date but, as with your original investment, you should be prepared to invest any additional investment for at least five years, ideally longer.
Tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and may be subject to change in the future.
For advice on making an additional investment, please speak to your adviser, or for more information call us on 0370 050 0263. We may record and monitor calls. Call charges will vary. Please note that our service centre staff are not authorised to give financial advice.
If you don't have a financial adviser, visit unbiased.co.uk to find one local to you or telephone 0800 023 6868.