These are the eligibility requirements for equity investment from Legal & General. Your business must be focused on addressing one of these key themes:
- Sustaining physical activity
- Maintaining health at work
- Design for age-friendly homes
- Creating healthy, active places
- Supporting social connections
- Living well with cognitive impairment
- Managing common complaints of ageing
Allied to this, you can qualify for grant funding if your business:
- Has a UK presence
- Is an existing SME
- Isn’t subject to insolvency proceedings, received rescue aid and has not yet repaid it, or has received restructuring aid and is still subject to a restructuring plan.
Here’s an overview of the application process:
- Make sure you understand how the funding works and whether you are eligible
- Complete the application
- We’ll review your application and may contact you if we need more information
- We'll be in touch with all successful applicants
That’s all there is to it. We have until 31 March 2022 to allocate grant funding.
If your business will help people age better, we’d like to hear from you.
Ready to apply for investment?
Before opening the application form, please make sure you have your company details to hand, including the date your company was founded, how many employees you currently have and information about your funding history.