What type of Home Insurance do you need?

If you’re just starting out in the world of having your own place, then Home Insurance is likely to be one of many new responsibilities. You’ll need to think about what types of Home Insurance  are available, and which would suit you. This simple illustrated guide is designed to help you find your way and decide the right type of Home Insurance for you.

IMG - SIMPLE - What Type of Home Insurance

Important Information

Every insurance policy, including ours, will have limitations and exclusions. So it's vital that you check what's included before you purchase. For example, we don't cover maintenance, wear or tear or damage that happens gradually over a period of time, such as damp or rot. There’s also an excess on each claim. Please read the Key Documents carefully before you buy.

Tenants are not eligible for Home Emergency cover.

Our Home Insurance is Underwritten by Fairmead Insurance Limited, part of the Liverpool Victoria General Insurance Group.