Renew Your Home Insurance
Approximately five weeks before your policy term ends, we'll send you your renewal pack in the method you've requested and it will contain your:
- Renewal premium and documents
- Statement of fact
How to renew your policy
- You can renew your policy online by credit/debit card, using our online payment portal
- Or you can renew over the telephone using our automated payment line, by calling 0370 142 0004. Call charges will vary. Calls may be recorded.
The automated payment line is open 24hrs and you'll need your unique 9 digit reference number, your payment amount (this information can be found on your documents) and your postcode to make your payment.
- If you pay by Direct Debit, we'll continue to collect your premium by this method, unless you tell us otherwise
- If you wish to cancel your policy, please complete the relevant form using SmartService
If you'd like to know more about your renewal, please look at our frequently asked questions - if the answer you want isn't there, feel free to contact us.