Approximately five weeks before your policy term ends, we'll send you your renewal pack in the method you've requested and it will contain your:
- Renewal premium and documents
- Statement of fact
How to renew your policy
- You can renew your policy online by credit/debit card, using our online payment portal
- If you pay by Direct Debit, we'll continue to collect your premium by this method, unless you tell us otherwise. You can opt out of automatic renewal by calling our Customer Services Team.
- Or you can renew over the telephone using our automated payment line: If your policy starts with DU HHS please call 0370 900 0201. For all other policies please call 0370 900 3110. The automated payment line is open 24hrs.
You'll need to:
- select option 2
- have your 9 digit payment reference number
- your property postcode, which can be found on your renewal documents.
If you'd like to discuss your renewal, make any changes or decide you don't want to renew with us, please call us on 0370 900 3110 and select option 5 or if your policy starts with DU HHS please call 0370 900 0201.
We can only make changes to your policy over the telephone. Call charges may vary. We may record and monitor calls.
Lines are open 8am to 8pm Monday to Thursday, 8am to 6pm Friday, 9am to 1pm Saturday. Call charges may vary. We may record and monitor calls.
If you'd like to know more about your renewal, please look at our frequently asked questions - if the answer you want isn't there, feel free to contact us.
Make sure you read these before you buy:
Contents insurance guide
Home contents insurance can give you peace of mind knowing that your possessions are covered against damage or theft. But how much cover do you need?