Terms and Conditions for new Money Saving Expert Investors
Legal & General (Unit Trust Managers) Limited
Addendum to Investment Account, ISA and Junior ISA Terms and Conditions for new Money Saving Expert Investors
This addendum contains additional terms and conditions for new investors who wish to open an Account to invest in Funds via an ISA or an Investment Account using the link provided on www.moneysavingexpert.com (“MSE Investors”).
This addendum forms part of and must be read in conjunction with the Investment Account, ISA and Junior ISA Terms and Conditions (“Ts&Cs”). Should any provision of this addendum conflict with any provision in the Ts&Cs, the terms of this addendum shall prevail.
All capitalised terms shall have the same meaning in this addendum as in the Ts&Cs, unless otherwise indicated.
If you are a MSE Investor your Account will be operated in accordance with the Ts&Cs. However in addition, you may be eligible to receive £100 cashback (the “Offer”) provided you invest a minimum of £1,000 in Funds through an ISA or an Investment Account over the 12 month period commencing on the date your Account is opened (the “Investment Period”).
Your cashback payment will be sent to you six to eight weeks following the end of the Investment Period. [If you have not provided your designated account details to us, we will contact you directly to arrange the payment of cashback.]
- The Offer is only available to the first 1,000 MSE Investors that open an Account.
- Investment may be either by way of one or more Lump Sum Payments and/or Regular Payments.
- The value of the investment at the end of the Investment Period will not affect the Offer.
- If you withdraw any amounts during the Investment Period such that your net investment (i.e. amount invested less amounts withdrawn) is less than £1,000 at the end of the Investment Period or the Account is closed during the Investment Period, no cashback will be payable.
- The Offer may only be used once and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, including the staff and shareholders cashback scheme.
- You are not eligible for the Offer if you open your Account by transferring your funds in from another ISA plan manager.
- JISA investors and existing investors in the Funds are not eligible to participate in the Offer.