Terms and conditions
Gift Card offer terms and conditions
If you take out a new ISA, Unit Trust or transfer an ISA or ISAs from another provider on or before 14 December 2018, you’ll be eligible for a £40 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card*
Please read the following terms and conditions:
- For lump sum contributions a minimum investment of £100 is required to be eligible for a Gift Card.
- For regular contributions a minimum payment of £20 must have been received in order to be eligible for the gift card.
- This offer is limited to one Gift Card per person and is only available to existing Legal & General customers.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- Vouchers will be sent to eligible customers within 4 - 6 weeks of initial investment being made.
*Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards ("GCs") may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products available on www.amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.