Annual summary of investments
2020 Investment outlook
Why this will be the year of change.
- Recession fears may be fading but global growth levels could still disappoint
- US presidential elections: a 'blue wave' could have a major impact on global investments
- Responsible investing will be even more important for investors as focus increases on major risks such as climate change
Here you'll find the definitions of the different terms used on your statements.
Improving companies for your returns and for society.
- Investing in companies in a sustainable and responsibleway means thinking long-term.
- We're working with companies to tackle the climate emergency and better prepare them for the future.
Top up your ISA
Make the most of this year's tax allowance before the April cut-off.