Annual summary of investments
2021 Investment outlook
Why, we believe, this is likely to be a year of healing:
- Despite recent virus developments, vaccines should allow for a return to economic ‘normality’
- Governments will continue to inject cash into pandemic-stricken economies
- Environmental concerns will be highlighted further due to COVID-19
Here you'll find the definitions of the different terms used on your statements.
Improving companies for your returns and for society.
- Investing in companies in a sustainable and responsibleway means thinking long-term.
- We're working with companies to tackle the climate emergency and better prepare them for the future.
Top up your ISA
Make the most of this year's tax allowance before the April cut-off.