Unit trust prices (Income funds)
Published below is a list of unit trust prices from Legal & General. Prices are normally calculated at noon or 3.00pm each business day and will vary. Prices are published here immediately they become available.
The prices displayed here are correct as at 24 May 2019 .
|Fund Name||Selling Price (p)||Buying Price (p)||Yield (%) *|
|Discretionary Fixed Interest Range|
|L&G Dynamic Bond Fund F (Acc)||90.36||90.81||4.40|
|L&G Dynamic Bond Fund F (Dis)||52.52||52.77||4.40|
|L&G Dynamic Bond Fund R (Acc)||86.86||87.28||4.10|
|L&G Dynamic Bond Fund R (Dis)||51.11||51.35||4.10|
|Fixed Interest Range|
|L&G Fixed Interest Trust F (Acc)||147.9||148.8||2.60|
|L&G Fixed Interest Trust F (Dis)||72.88||73.37||2.60|
|L&G Fixed Interest Trust R (Acc)||143.3||144.1||2.30|
|L&G Fixed Interest Trust R (Dis)||72.08||72.56||2.30|
|L&G High Income Trust F (Acc)||132.1||133.8||5.90|
|L&G High Income Trust F (Dis)||46.84||47.49||5.90|
|L&G High Income Trust R (Acc)||126.8||128.5||5.30|
|L&G High Income Trust R (Dis)||46.42||47.07||5.40|
|L&G Managed Monthly Income Trust F (Acc)||128.4||129.2||2.80|
|L&G Managed Monthly Income Trust F (Dis)||66.24||66.68||2.80|
|L&G Managed Monthly Income Trust R (Acc)||123.3||124.0||2.30|
|L&G Managed Monthly Income Trust R (Dis)||65.52||65.96||2.30|
How is my investment valued?
These trusts are dual priced.
- Normally we publish a selling (bid) and buying (offer) unit price for our trusts.
- We calculate one price based on the costs of selling all the fund's assets and another based on the costs of buying the fund's assets.
- The difference between these two prices is the spread. By allowing for this spread within the published prices, the fund is protected from the costs incurred from buying and selling investments when money comes into and goes out of the fund.
- The current maximum difference between these two calculations can be found on our Charges and Fees for our funds page.
- There is a total maximum allowable bid offer spread that includes this difference plus any initial charge.
- We then set our dealing bid and offer prices within this maximum range.
- For some trusts, we may not include the full spread when setting our bid and offer prices.
Does the size of the spread differ for each trust?
- Trusts that invest in commercial property, certain corporate bonds, smaller companies or emerging markets will tend to have a larger difference.
- For trusts with a large spread, this could lead to a large difference between the dealing bid and offer prices.
What do the different suffixes mean?
- The suffixes (A), (E), (F), and (R) denote the different classes of units in issue.
- The suffixes (A) and (E) are not available online.
- The suffix (F) is available for advised investments only.
- The classes vary by charging structure. In addition some classes are only available to certain types of investors.
- The class of unit you have will be shown on your contract note, your statement and in My Account.
- (Acc) Accumulation – any income earned by the unit trust is re-invested.
- (Dis) Distribution – any income earned by the unit trust is paid to you on a monthly, quarterly or half yearly basis.
* This shows the gross distribution yield.
This website contains information on the products and services of the Legal & General group of companies only, unless otherwise stated.