Open a Junior ISA
Junior ISAs are also referred to as: JISAs, Children's ISAs, Child ISAs, Kid's ISAs.
Our stocks and shares Junior ISA is a great way to help you save for a child or grandchild, up to the annual allowance of £4,368 for the 2019/20 tax year.
The initial minimum investment is £20 a month by Direct Debit, or £100 as a lump sum.
We’ve put together three options to help you get started and find the solution that’s right for you, but please remember the decision of whether to invest and where is your decision. We are unable to provide you with any advice.
Responds to the markets - our Multi-Index Fund range:
- An option if you prefer your investment decisions being made by our team of experts across a range of funds.
Pick your own - our full fund range
- an option if you want to invest in one or more of our full range of funds
Ready to apply?
- Download our Terms and conditions
- Select the funds you wish to invest in through our Fund Information page.
- Consider how much you wish to allocate to each of the fund(s).
- Once you have completed all the sections required, please post the form along with your cheque (if you're making a lump sum payment) to:
Legal & General Investments
PO Box 6080