Top-up your Junior ISA
There are two ways for you to top-up your stocks and shares Junior ISA, either by increasing your monthly contributions or by adding a lump sum contribution. Both can be done by simply completing our form.
Increasing monthly contributions
If you’ve already set up regular direct debit contributions, you can increase this by £1 or more. If you do not currently contribute through regular direct debit, the minimum to begin this is £20 per month.
Adding a lump sum contribution
You can top up your Junior ISA with a lump sum of £100 or more.
We’ve put together three options to help you get started and find the solution that’s right for you, but please remember the decision of whether to invest and where is your decision. We are unable to provide you with any advice.
Responds to the markets - our Mixed Investment 20-60% Fund
- An option if you prefer your investment decisions being made by our team of experts across a range of funds.
Follows the UK market - our UK Index Trust
- An option if you are looking for your investment to closely follow the performance of the UK stock market.
Pick your own - our full fund range
- An option if you want to invest in one or more of our full range of funds
Ready to top-up?
- Download our Terms and conditions
- Select the funds you wish to invest in through our Fund Information page
- Consider how much you wish to allocate to each of the fund(s).
Download the Junior ISA Top Up form
- Once you have completed all the sections required, please post the form along with your cheque (if you're making a lump sum payment) to:
Legal & General Investments
PO Box 6080