Making life insurance quotes easier
Getting life insurance quotes is one of those things that probably gets pushed to the bottom of the list. You may think it's going to be too complicated or time-consuming or you simply keep putting it off because it's not something you want to think about.
Making sense of the process
It doesn’t have to be this way. All you need to get life insurance quotes is a couple of minutes of spare time, some very basic general information about yourself and access to our life insurance quotes online system. It’s a quick and easy way to get an idea of what your premiums may look like, depending on:
- the kind of life insurance you want
- who you’d like to cover (just yourself or your partner too)
- the amount of cover you need
- how much you can comfortably afford
- how long you need the cover for
Simple and straightforward
We’ve laid out the steps to show you just how easy the process is.
- Select the type of cover you need
- Tell us who you’d like the policy to cover, the amount of cover you need (there’s also a link to a quick calculator if you’re unsure) and how long you want the cover to last.
- Enter your name, your date of birth, and let us know if you’ve smoked or used nicotine replacements in the last 12 months.
We’ll then ask you to provide your phone number and/or email address. It's not compulsory to provide a phone number, this is an option if you would like some help understanding our products.
Once you request the quote, you’ll be given the option of adding Critical Illness Cover for an extra cost. We provide a clear explanation of Critical Illness Cover when getting your quote but you can read more about it at our Critical Illness Cover page.
You’ll also be asked whether you’d like to pay your premium monthly or annually. Selecting annual payment of your premium gives you a discount of 4%.
Flexible and easy
And there you have it – your quote sorted. If you want to explore a few options, you can edit your quote or you can save it and return to complete it later. Otherwise you’ll have the option go ahead and apply for a policy straight away. Or call us if you have any questions.
To figure out what sort of cover you might need, you can visit our Life Cover page for information about our range of life insurance products.
You can also use our life insurance calculator to find out how much cover you might need.
The application process
If you decide to go on to apply, this bit will take a little longer as we need to ask you some questions about your medical history, health and lifestyle. But even so, completing the application will usually take less than 30 minutes.