Prize draw Terms & Conditions
To enter the Little Monsters Mothercare prize draw, entrants must carry out 1 of the following 3 entry methods:
- On Twitter, tweet a comment, share an image or video on one of our Little Monsters Mothercare prize draw posts.
- On Legal & General’s Facebook timeline only, include a comment, image or video on one of our Little Monsters Mothercare prize draw posts.
- On Instagram, include a comment, share an image or video on one of our Little Monsters Mothercare prize draw posts.
Terms and conditions applicable to both entry methods:
- All entrants must be over 18.
- This prize draw is open to residents of England, Wales and Scotland only.
- Only one entry is allowed per person and multiple entries will not be included in the draw.
- By participating in this prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Employees or agents of Legal & General and their families, and any other person acting in connection with this prize draw, are ineligible to participate.
- Entries considered by Legal & General to have been submitted in an unsportsmanlike manner and/or contain offensive or harmful content, will not be included in the prize draw. Please read our community guidelines before posting www.legalandgeneral.com/community-guidelines/
- By way of an example only, anyone found to have created multiple accounts in order to increase their chances of winning will be disqualified from the prize draw under grounds of unsportsmanlike conduct. Legal & General’s decision in this regard is final. If a person seeks to enter the prize draw via any combination of Twitter and Facebook, only one entry will be selected by Legal & General and count towards the prize draw.
- Five individual prizes of £100 Mothercare voucher will be allocated to five individual winners of the prize draw. There is no cash alternative to the prize. Legal & General reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- The prize draw will begin on Monday February 11th 2019 and close on Thursday February 21st 2019 (entries after Thursday February 21st 2019 at 23:59 GMT will not be included in the prize draw). The prize draw will take place on Friday February 22nd 2019 at 09.30am and the winner will be notified by Legal & General after the draw on Friday February 22nd 2019.
- The winner will be drawn at random (using a computer system designed to select a winner at random) from the list of all entrants. The outcome of this computerised selection will be final.
- In order to verify their identity, Legal & General will reply to the winner’s entry publically (on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) requesting the winner confirms their identity via email.
- The winner must then email their address and postcode to Legal & General (to the email address directed in the initial notification) to enable the prize to be dispatched. The winner must respond to this mail within 4 weeks of Legal & General’s notification mail. Failure to respond within 4 weeks of Legal & General’s notification mail will result in the initially selected winner waiving his/her right to the prize, another valid entry being selected from the remaining entries, and notification to a new winner, in the same manner detailed above. This process will continue until a winner contacts Legal & General with the required information within the required timescales.
- Once the winner has been verified and notified, confirmation of this will be published on the Legal & General’s Facebook page, Twitter handle (@landg_uk) and Instagram feed (@legalandgeneral).
- Legal & General will aim to have the prize dispatched to the winner’s address within 30 days.
- By entering the prize draw each entrant gives his/her permission for Legal & General to store and use their comments images and videos submitted as part of the prize draw for any of its UK commercial or non-commercial purposes in all and any media, including Legal & General’s printed publications, promotional materials, on Legal & General’s websites.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. Legal & General (contact details below) is responsible for the promotion and, by entering in the prize draw, each entrant agrees not to hold Facebook or Twitter responsible for the administration and/or outcome of the prize draw.
- Legal & General Contact Details: Legal & General Assurance Society Limited Registered in England and Wales No. 166055. Registered Address: One Coleman Street, London, EC2R 5AA.