Premiums start from only £6 a month
Decreasing Life insurance is designed to help protect a repayment mortgage, so the amount of cover reduces roughly in line with the way a repayment mortgage decreases.
Decreasing Life insurance at a glance:
- It could pay out a cash sum if you die during the length of the policy.
- Includes Free Life Cover at no additional cost.
Important things you need to know:
- This is not a savings or investment product and has no cash value unless a valid claim is made.
- You may want to check that the length of the policy is long enough to cover the duration of your mortgage term.
- For Decreasing Life insurance you must also check that the interest rate applied to your mortgage does not become higher than the interest rate applied to your policy.
- Please read our Policy Summary PDF: 1.61MB and Policy Booklet PDF: 204KB before you apply.