Premiums start from only £6 a month
Decreasing Life insurance is designed to help protect a repayment mortgage, so the amount of cover reduces roughly in line with the way a repayment mortgage decreases.
Decreasing Life insurance at a glance:
- It could pay out a cash sum if you die during the length of the policy.
- Includes Free Life Cover at no additional cost.
Important things you need to know:
- This is not a savings or investment product and has no cash value unless a valid claim is made.
- You may want to check that the length of the policy is long enough to cover the duration of your mortgage term.
- For Decreasing Life insurance you must also check that the interest rate applied to your mortgage does not become higher than the interest rate applied to your policy.
- Please read our Policy Summary PDF: 1.61MB and Policy Booklet PDF: 204KB before you apply.
Call us on
0800 316 5591
Lines are open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm on Saturday
We may record and monitor calls.