Farewill terms and conditions
This offer has now been withdrawn
- This offer was available to those who purchased an Over 50s Fixed Life Insurance Plan between the 1st April 2019 up to and including the 30th April 2020 and was available to customers:
- who bought online, over the phone, or by post; and
- who provided an email address when taking out Legal & General Over 50s Fixed Life Insurance; and
- who applied directly to Legal & General.
- If you received information from us about the Farewill offer when you took out your policy, you will still be eligible to receive this offer until the date three months after your policy start date.
Terms and conditions that applied for the duration of the offer
- This offer is not available to customers:
- who live in Northern Ireland
- who receive a cash sum when they buy a Legal & General Over 50s Life Insurance Plan via a Cashback website; i.e. ‘Cashback customers’; or
- that apply via a Financial Adviser, or through any other website that isn’t www.legalandgeneral.com, such as a comparison site; or that have previously held and cancelled a Legal & General Over 50s Life Insurance Plan within the last 18 months.
- You will be eligible for your Will after your policy start date; provided you haven’t cancelled your policy and your premium payments are fully up to date. An email will be sent to you at the email address you provided with details of how to redeem your Will; please allow 30 calendar days from your policy start date for delivery of this communication. If you do not receive the email with the details as to how to redeem your Will please contact Farewill on 020 8050 2686.
- Legal & General reserves the right to cancel your Legal & General Over 50s Life Insurance Plan or your eligibility for a Will should we discover or have a reasonable suspicion that the terms and conditions of this offer are being abused.
- This offer is limited to one single or two individual wills (for you and your partner) per policy holder as identified by your unique email address and is non-transferable.
- This offer entitles you to a 12 month subscription with Farewill, which allows you to make unlimited changes to your will throughout the initial 12 month period. Paid subscription starts automatically after the 12 months unless cancelled by Farewill.
- You have three months from your policy start date to claim your Will or you will not be eligible for this offer.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- The Will shall be provided by one of the following companies (depending on your country of residence):
- England & Wales - Farewill Limited (a company registered in England and Wales with number 09701947) who have their registered office at: Unit 7a, Arbutus Street, London, E8 4DT
- Scotland – Gilson Gray LLP (a company registered in Scotland with number SO304731) who have their registered office at: 29 Rutland Square, Edinburgh EH1 2BW
- If you choose to claim your Will offer, you acknowledge that your relationship will be directly with Farewill and not Legal & General and Legal & General accept no liability in respect of any services or products provided by Farewill.
- The Will is subject to Farewill’s Terms and Conditions which can be found at https://farewill.com/terms
- Promotion managed by Farewill Limited, Unit 7a, Arbutus Street, London, E8 4DT.
- Promoter: Legal & General, Knox Court, 10 Fitzalan Place, Cardiff CF24 0TL.