Celebrating Mental Health Excellence In The Workplace
The Not A Red Card Awards celebrate organisations and individuals that have developed and implemented best practice when it comes to mental health provision in the workplace.
We’re proud to be running the awards for a third year to recognise those who champion mental wellbeing at work. The awards are now closed, winners will be announced at the 2020 Not A Red Card Forum and Awards on Wednesday 4 November.
The categories, which will award organisations and individuals alike for their efforts are:
- Best Mental Health Initiative (SME) - For organisations who have implemented a programme that enabled employees and employers to discuss, learn and take action towards addressing mental health in the workplace.
- Best Mental Health Initiative (more than 500 employees) - For organisations who have implemented a programme that enabled employees and employers to discuss, learn and take action towards addressing mental health in the workplace.
- The Collaboration Award - For a company demonstrating cross-sector or cross industry engagement with an initiative that brought together different stakeholders to address mental health in the workplace.
- Innovative Use of Sport Award - For a company that has used sport in a unique way to raise awareness, educate or address mental health issues in the workplace.
- The Inspiration Award - For an individual that has made or spearheaded an act, effort or statement to inspire people to be more active in discussing mental health issues in the workplace.
- The Leadership Award - For a business leader who has utilised their senior position to positively push boundaries around the attitude or action of their company or colleagues.