8/9 November 1-2pm
Annual Member Forum
The trustees of the Legal & General Mastertrust and the members of the Independent Governance Committee (IGC) are pleased to invite you to this year’s member forum.
Last year up to 17,000 members watched our forum and, after overwhelmingly positive feedback, this year’s event will continue the theme of ‘Pensions Made Easy’. The forum will cover pension basics and financial wellbeing, as well as specific topics that last year’s attendees said they wanted to hear about.
The event will be split across two days this year, each one tailored to members at different stages of their pension planning and broadly based on age. You can choose which event is most relevant to you, and both recordings will be available to everyone after the forum has closed.
- How to combine your different pension pots into one place, if you’ve worked for more than one company
- Tools to help you plan and ensure you save enough for your retirement
- How the collective power of your pension pots can help companies be better run, greener and more socially responsible
- We’ll explain the tax rules around your pension, including around tax-free cash
- What your options for retirement are
- We’ll talk about financial wellbeing, especially with current concerns around the cost of living.
We’re still confirming our full speaker line up, so check back here for updates!
D100441 10/2022 DC001428