Make a Pet Insurance claim
Our Customer Contact Teams are now mostly working from home, in order to help stop the spread of COVID-19. If you are having a problem getting hold of us or your vet you can call the Vet Advice Line 24/7.
You can rest assured that there’ll be a veterinary nurse there to help in your time of need.
Please call 0800 197 0922 quoting your pet policy number.
If you have a poorly pet please follow the steps below:
- Ensure you have a copy of your documentation including the details of your policy
- When you make an appointment or arrive at the vets make them aware of the cover you have
- You will need to download the claims form
- Complete your information and ask your vet to complete their details
- Send completed claim form to The pet claims mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to assess claims within 28 working days, however this can vary based on the complexity of the claim and during busy periods, that could affect our speed to process.
Pet claims number: 0370 060 0078
9am to 6pm Monday to Friday
We're closed Bank Holidays
Call charges will vary.
Calls may be monitored and recorded.