Make a Pet Insurance claim
Our Customer Contact Teams are now mostly working from home, in order to help stop the spread of COVID-19. If you are having a problem getting hold of us or your vet you can call the Vet Advice Line 24/7.
You can rest assured that there’ll be a veterinary nurse there to help in your time of need.
Please call 0800 197 0922 quoting your pet policy number.
If you have a poorly pet please follow the steps below:
- Ensure you have a copy of your documentation including the details of your policy
- When you make an appointment or arrive at the vets make them aware of the cover you have
- You will need to download the claims form
- Complete your information and ask your vet to complete their details
- Send completed claim form to The pet claims mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to assess claims within 7-14 working days, however this can vary based on the complexity of the claim and during busy periods, that could affect our speed to process.
Pet claims number: 0370 060 0078
9am to 6pm Monday to Friday
We're closed Bank Holidays
Call charges will vary.
Calls may be monitored and recorded.