Our tool allows you to get a free personalised quote online for our Pension Annuity, Cash-Out Retirement Plan or our Fixed Term Retirement Plan.
Before you get a quote
Now you've decided to get a quote for a retirement product, you should have:
- Spoken to or visited Pension Wise
- Read the Pension Wise flyer PDF size: 280KB
- Used the guidance and advice available to you, including speaking to a financial adviser
- Reviewed the different products available to you in the market
- Read about our products and the different options available
- Read the key features and Terms and Conditions in useful documents.
Completing an online quote
Answer questions about your savings and the options you want a quote on.
Pension Annuity only - we might be able to pay you a higher income if you have any medical conditions or lifestyle health risks. So it's important to give us the details.
For a Pension Annuity, we can run a market comparison for you, to check if our rate is the best or not.
If you shop around and decide to pick us, you can apply online or by phone.
Need to knows
We can give you an online quote if...
- You have a defined contribution pension pot
- You have pension savings of at least £5000 for Pension Annuity, or at least £10,000 for Cash-Out Retirement Plan and Fixed Term Retirement Plan after you've taken tax-free cash. You can call us on 0800 008 3034 if you’d like to get a quote for a smaller amount
- You're aged between 54 years 11 months and 84 years 9 months
- You're happy to get your quote using a secure online account, not by post.
You also need to know
- Always compare what we can offer with rates available from other providers. If your ReAssure pension pot has a Guaranteed Annuity Rate (GAR), Guaranteed Minimum Pension (GMP) other guaranteed annuity options or any other valuable benefits you could lose these if you apply for our Pension Annuity or choose a retirement option with another provider. A Guaranteed Annuity Rate and Guaranteed Minimum Pension (GMP) only applies to a Pension Annuity.
- You'll need to be certain the option you choose are the right ones for you. Depending on which product you choose, you may not be able to make any changes.
- We strongly recommend seeking financial guidance or advice.
If you don't tick all the boxes, please call - we still may be able to help you.
0800 008 3034
Calls may be recorded and monitored.
Please be aware
- It’s important to shop around and get as much guidance and advice as you need, before you make any decisions on what's best for you. Other providers may have more appropriate products or be able to offer a higher level of retirement income.
- There are alternatives to buying a retirement product, which may be better suited to your personal circumstances.
- Other providers will offer different rates based on medical or lifestyle factors. Even if you qualify for extra income with us, another provider could offer you more.
- Any options you choose could affect the income you receive for the rest of your life.