Please read if you are looking to transfer from a drawdown
The results are examples only and aren't advice. The actual income you can get will depend on your individual circumstances.
Guaranteed income for the rest of your life
- Can pay higher income for health conditions and lifestyle risks.
- Can provide an income for your spouse, civil partner or beneficiary after you die.
- Can’t change your options once started.
Giving you a flexible income
You could take money from your pension pot as an when you need it, while keeping it invested.
- Take up to 25% of your pension pot as a tax-free lump sum
- Invest the rest, with the flexibility to use as you choose, subject on product terms and conditions
- Your money is still subject to investment risk and the amount you have invested can go down as well as up
Take it all as cash
The below includes the 25% tax free amount
- Take whole pension pot in one go.
- You could pay more tax than other options.
- Money might not last as long as you need.
The Government’s impartial retirement guidance will help you avoid the risks and think about what’s right for you.
Find out more about a Pension Annuity
Learn more about the features of our Pension Annuity and answers to common questions.
Connect to an independent financial adviser in your area through Unbiased.