We've now closed the prize draw for new entries. The prize draw will be held on the
22 April 2022 and the winners will be contacted by email and/or phone shortly after.
Prize draw Terms and Conditions (please retain)
- Entries for the prize draw will be made by completing the form at www.legalandgeneral.com/dilemmas with your up-to-date contact information (including your email address).
- Closing date for entries is 01/04/2022. The draw will be held on 22/04/2022.
- The winners will be determined on 22/04/2022.
- The winning entries will be picked by the judge selected by Legal & General at their absolute discretion. The judge’s decision is final.
- All entrants must be over 18.
- Employees or agents of Legal & General and any other person acting in connection with this draw are ineligible to participate.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- There are 10x prizes in total. These prizes are a Fortnum & Mason hamper worth £100.
- Legal & General reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- By submitting your entry, you agree that if selected we will publish your first name and county of residence on our website and may need to disclose them to the Advertising Standards Authority or others upon request. If you object to this information being made available, please note your objection when you submit your answers.
- The winners will be contacted by email and/or phone.
- Fortnum & Mason are not a party to these Terms and Conditions. Legal & General accept no liability in relation to the Fortnum & Mason hamper itself. To find out more information about Fortnum & Mason please visit: https://www.fortnumandmason.com/
- Legal & General reserves the right to delay the offer in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, which it considers make it necessary for it to do so.