Support your staff and reduce business costs
Our care advisory service could save large businesses, like yours, hundreds of thousands in hidden costs each year.
As much as £4.8billion could be saved in unplanned absences and £3.4billion in retaining employees, who are often forced out of their job as they struggle to balance work and caring for a loved one, says charity Carers UK.
With 50% of UK adults taking sick days to attend to a loved one's care needs, many of your employees will have caring responsibilities that they are finding hard to juggle with work. Failing to support them with finding later life care for loved ones could lead to increased absenteeism and higher staff turnover.
- We provide a confidential telephone advisory service to help employees understand and find later life care, as well as understand the funding options available
- Our care experts are independent of all the care providers. They can help your employees find care quickly, in as little as 24hrs if needed
- Our service saves employees’ time and helps them find care support for loved ones so that they don’t have to carry the responsibility alone.
Loss of key employees
Contributes to recruitment and training overheads
5% leave the workforce to perform caring roles. Two thirds of people use their own money to contribute to a loved one’s care needs
Stress and anxiety
The mental health impact can't be understated
A leading cause of stress for employees. Almost half (46%) of working carers will take time off work to provide care. 72% of carers suffer mental ill health
Responsibilities for care, often fall on women
Women are more likely to be ‘sandwich’ carers - caring for young children and elderly parents at the same time. Overall, women are more likely to take on caring roles than men. Of the 6.5 million unpaid carers in the UK 58% are women
Our Care Concierge service supports your employees, and your business
Our Care Concierge service is a confidential telephone service that can help your employees to understand, find and pay for later life care.
Our experts have detailed knowledge of the complex care industry and can take the heavy-lifting out of researching appropriate care options, reducing the stress on your employees as they take difficult decisions about the future support of a loved one.
Our Care experts have:
- 30+ years’ experience across the whole team
- Backgrounds in nursing, social care, care home agencies and quality assurance
- Qualifications in nursing, social care, health care and project management
Whether your employee needs answers to a few specific questions around entitlement to state funding or help finding a care home, Care Concierge can help.