Your chance to win one of 20 Marks & Spencer gift cards, each worth £100
We want to change how retirement is depicted, and share stories of people who are under-represented, celebrating the diversity and uniqueness of retirement in the UK today. After all, gone are the days when you collected your carriage clock, hung up your hat, and then put your slippered feet up for the next few decades.
So if you’re aged 55 or over, please share your unique retirement story. If you’re randomly chosen as part of our prize draw, you will win one of 20 gift cards, worth £100 each.
To participate, simply complete the form below before 30 June 2021 and if its drawn, you will win one of 20 Marks & Spencer gift cards each worth £100. By entering this competition, you are agreeing for
Legal & General to publish your story, first name and county of residence on our website, newsletter and on social media.
The competition is open to UK residents only.
Terms and conditions
- Entries for the offer will be accepted via legalandgeneral.com/retirementstories or by return of the attached coupon.
- The closing date for applications is 23:59 on 30 June 2021.
- The prize draw will be held on 12 July 2021.
- Winners will be contacted by 19 July 2021.
- The winners will be picked at random from all the entries. The judges’ decision is final.
- All entrants must be aged 55 or over.
- Employees or agents of Legal & General and their families and any other person acting in connection with this draw and their families are ineligible to participate.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing for Legal & General to share your details with The Marketing Lounge Partnership (MLP) of The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire WA4 4PG, which is acting as the third-party agent for fulfilling prizes. Only the information of the winners will be shared with MLP to be able to complete the fulfilment of prizes. This will comprise the following information: full name, email and postal address. For more information on how we use your data, visit legalandgeneral.com/privacy-policy/
- There are 20 prizes in total. Each prize is an Marks & Spencer gift card worth £100. Marks & Spencer is not a party to these terms and conditions. Additional terms and conditions may apply to the Marks & Spencer gift card, including but not limited to specifying where and how the gift card can be spent. You must read the terms and conditions of the Marks & Spencer gift card to understand any such requirements. These can be found under the ‘Gift cards & e-gift cards’ tab at marksandspencer.com/c/help. Legal & General accepts no liability in relation to the Marks & Spencer gift card itself.
- Legal & General reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- By submitting your entry, you agree that if selected we may publish your story, first name and county of residence on our website and may need to disclose them to the Advertising Standards Authority or others upon request. If you object to this information being made available, please note your objection when you submit your answers.
- By submitting your entry, you agree that even if not selected in the prize draw we may publish your story, first name and county of residence on our website and may need to disclose them to the Advertising Standards Authority or others upon request. If you object to this information being made available, please note your objection when you submit your answers.
- The winners will be contacted by email and/or phone using the contact details provided on the entry.
- Any decision of Legal & General as to eligibility to take part in the prize draw or the result of the offer will be final, and no correspondence will be entered. Legal & General accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or unreadable, whether due to the submission of incomplete information or any other reason. Legal & General accepts no responsibility for any M&S gift card if it is delayed, lost, damaged or does not work for any other reason outside the control of Legal & General.
- Legal & General reserves the right to delay the offer in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, which it considers make it necessary for it to do so.
- Legal & General reserves the right to not send you the Marks & Spencer gift card should Legal & General discover or have a reasonable suspicion that you are abusing the terms of this offer.
- Legal & General Assurance Society Limited and Data Controller: One Coleman Street, London EC2R 5AA. The offer and these terms and conditions are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English courts. By entering this offer all applicants consent to the transfer of any personal data to the Data Controller for the administration of this prize draw and for the purposes of advertising, promotion and/or publicity in connection with the offer.