Get cashback on Legal & General's Junior ISA
Whatever your child's dreams, our stocks and shares Junior ISA could help them fulfil their potential with a financial head start in adult life. All applications taken out through Shareholder Offers qualify for 1% cashback on contributions (paid annually directly to the registered contact).
This is a stocks and shares Junior ISA, so the value of the investment may fall as well as rise. Your child could get back less than the amount invested. The money is locked away until your child is age 18 when it becomes an adult ISA. Only your child has access to the investment at this time. It should be viewed as a medium to long-term investment of at least five years.
What is a Junior ISA?
There are two types of Junior ISA available:
- A stocks and shares Junior ISA which invests in the stock market
- A cash Junior ISA which earns interest, like a savings account.
You can save the full allowance in one type of Junior ISA or, by splitting the allowance, you can use both types.
Legal & General only offers the stocks and shares Junior ISA.
Who is eligible?
Junior ISAs are available to children who:
- Are under the age of 18
- Do not have a Child Trust Fund account
- Are resident in the UK , or are dependants of a crown servant.
How much can be contributed?
- Invest up to £9,000 in the current tax year.
- Anyone can contribute to a Junior ISA on behalf of an eligible child (subject to the annual limit).
- Start a regular contribution from just £20 a month.
- Make a lump sum investment from £100.
- Choose from a wide range of Legal & General's funds.
The terms of this offer apply for regular contributions of £20 or more and lump sum investments of £100 or more.
To qualify for the cashback payment, please ensure that when you complete the application form, where prompted, you tick 'yes' to the employee/shareholder boxes. Cashback payments on regular investments are currently paid out annually in February.
Please note that cashback payments on our Junior ISA will be made to the registered contact on the account irrespective of who makes the payment.
Please note that we may withdraw or amend this offer at any time.
Please remember the value of your investment and any income from it may fall as well as rise and is not guaranteed. You may get back less than you invest.