Get an instant quote and buy online
We arrange to visit the property
Surveyor calls to explain the process
Surveyor conducts your survey
Your SmartrSurvey report lands in your inbox
Surveyor calls again to check you’re happy
- Pitched and flat roof coverings, including ridge and hip tiles, valley and parapet gutters, upstands and flashings. A ladder will be used to inspect roofs not more than 3 metres above ground level.
- Chimney stacks, including pots, masonry and flashings
- Rainwater goods, including gutters, downpipes and brackets.
- Main walls, including thickness, masonry, pointing, damp proof course, sub-floor ventilation, evidence of wall tie failure or structural movement
- External joinery, including fascias, soffits and bargeboards.
- Windows and doors, including frames and glazing units. A sample will be opened to check their operation.
- Conservatories and porches, to check the general condition of roofs, glazing, doors, evidence of possible breach of building regulations.
- Garages and other permanent outbuildings, to check the general condition of roofs, walls, windows and doors.
- Grounds and boundaries, to check the general condition of driveways, patios, steps, walls and fences, water features, evidence of Japanese Knotweed, proximity of trees.
Get in touch
Call us on 0345 200 2046