Servicing every market sector
Our key objective is to support banks, building societies and lenders who finance the nation’s homes. But we also provide services to more niche areas of lending for example:
- New build
- Buy-to-let portfolios
- Short leaseholds
- Lifetime mortgages
- Houses of Multiple Occupation (HMO)
Whether you want to access these markets for the first time, or you want to tap into a wealth of expertise to support your business model, our systems' innovation, new ways of thinking, enhanced processes and improved logistics means that you’re in control.
In the burgeoning new build market, we understand that consistency is the key to delivering lending. Our expertise in the areas of affordable housing, high-rise development, offsite construction and office block conversions can help you access the right lending opportunities and explore new markets.
During the many years we have been monitoring new build lending risk, we’ve collated a vast amount of data that we’re using to analyse the market in new ways to allow you to:
- Mitigate risks and maximise opportunities.
- Access site development information, review current exposure status on developments and site reviews for a complete picture.
- Respond to alerts when nearing lending exposure limits.
- Identify developments where exposure risks are within acceptable limits and utilise the portal as a sales tool to link in to individual cases and develop more opportunities on that site.
Our new build portal allows clients to have real-time access to our reviews of new build developments thereby reducing the time taken within the mortgage process and improving the customer journey.